Friday, May 7, 2010

San Diego

  
My first visit to San Diego was in 1963
when I arrived at Marine Corps Recruit Depot.

Now, after traveling and working around the world, I have come full circle to spend my retirement here. I enjoy retirement in Southern California and in particular, I enjoy the fact that I have time to myself. This is a photo a friend took in April, 2010 from Coronado Island with San Diego in the background.

San Diego Activities
The following links are to specific pages
that include a lot of photos and video. 





My Neighborhood









The Right Attitude!
"Get a board and get in, it's good for the soul."



 
Coronado IslandA view of the Coronado Bay Bridge from Coronado Island


Views of San Diego from Coronado Island.












Pier Diving








 
Marine Corps Air Station
Miramar
Marine Corps Exchange
Flight Line

 Around The Island

Around San Diego City

Around San Diego County

  

More photos being edited and in process of posting!