Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scuba Diving


This photo was taken in Maui. Sometimes I would layover in Maui on my way back from the Middle East. This photo was taken from a video my dive partner made.

This photo was taken in Cozumel Mexico after completing my Advanced Open Water Certification. We also did a night dive and a deep water dive on this trip.



Yea!, just completed my Advanced Open Water Certification. The course included night dives, underwater navigation with no visibility, making improvised lift devices for underwater salvage and deep water dives. The certification was done at lake Travis in Texas so I could dive at 100 Ft.

































Made a dive in Destin Florida off this boat.






This is a clip of my last dive in Maui where my dive partner shot the video:



I also dove the Red Sea off the coast of Saudi Arabia as the guest of a Saudi. I had some film in my bag of that dive along with a some film from a dive I did in Truk Lagoon in the pacific. Apparently someone wanted to see what was on my film because when I got on the plane all of my film was gone including film from Istanbul.



More photos being edited and in process of posting!