Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Martial Arts


These are photos of me working out with my son (yellow) at his gym in Houston. He is a Master Martial Arts Instructor. The photos with my son were taken from a series of martial arts instructional videos we developed for a variety of clients including local, state, federal law enforcement and the military. A set were provided to the Marine Corps in Quantico. These are just a few clips from one of the tapes. We created 4 tapes for the total series.



Working on the body bag.



More work on the body bag.






Working on Figure 4 Choke




Working on a Wrist Lock Throw











Working on a Finger Lock







I'm glad my mits are on the receiving end of these punches because they are fast and powerful. He let me do the demo in the judo video but now I get to be the punching bag.





OK, I think I have enough fun for the day. Bring my rocker.






One of his recent championship belts.










More photos being edited and in process of posting!