Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cars

This Prowler was so much fun! This is the car I had in Houston before retiring to California. I had custom headers and exhaust. Also removed the front and rear bumpers and had a custom front end and rear.








My Mercedes





My Porsche







My first Mercedes





My first "fast" car!
Special Order from the factory. Solid black with custom deep dish wheels. No Firebird or lettering.



This Jeep was so much fun!
I used it hunting, and fishing to tow my boat.
This is a "Mud Rally" at a local county fair.
 This was my British Triumph. Back then, this was the cool bike to have. A friend wanted to see how fast it could go so we past a grey hound bus one night like it was standing still and he looked over my shoulder and saw we were dong 120. This was my first and last motorcycle. I hit two cars racing in town at about 70 and totaled the bike and had a lot of body work done. Not on the bike, but on myself. The bike was scrap. Back then you didn't have to wear a helmet. When that changed, I never got another one. For me, a helmet defeats the whole purpose of riding a motorcycle. I guess this is why all of the cars you see here don't have a top. Now before you go all "Gomer" on me about safety, you have to remember my philosophy of life. Be yourself, if you can't do that what the hell can you be.  

More photos being edited and in process of posting!